STA / MTA
Melbourne’s short-term accommodation is an opportunity for family or carers to take a short break from their daily routine.
The amount of money your loved one receives is determined by how much help they require. It could be a perplexing situation to navigate to the right respite care option through short-term accommodation in Melbourne under the NDIS. This is why we come to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible.
Short/Medium Term Accommodation
● We serve nutritionally balanced meals
● Our professionals are always ready to assist you
● It is the perfect respite from your daily routine
● A support coordinator is constantly available to help you
● You will get to make new friends
● Improved technological support for emergencies
● Comfortable and Independent living
Our Supported Renting Accommodation in Melbourne allows participants to gain independence while also offering family and caregivers a time to relax and unwind. It allows you to meet new people and gives you the chance to make friends.
People who help residents understand their rights and responsibilities in SDA, such as:
● family members or friends
Supported Independent Living (SIL) providers.
STA and MTA According to NDIS Scheme
Short-term and medium-term accommodation are types of accommodation that are available to people with disability.
Short-term accommodation refers to a temporary place for people who need it. This may be provided by the NDIS or by other service providers.
Medium-term accommodation refers to a permanent place of residence where a person lives for longer than six months. To qualify for this type of support, a person must be eligible for the NDIS and have a medium-term support plan.